This article has been created in order to help you by explaining how you can remove the RSod lockscreen ransomware and how to gain access to your files.
A fake BSOD locker ransomware has been detected by security researchers. The virus aims to lock the screens of infected computer, making it impossible to gain access to your encrypted files.
The malware executes a file which aims to tamper with various different processes in the Firmware of the computer and may lock the system via overwriting it’s master boot record MBR. If your PC has been infected by the RSod PC_Locker ransomware, we recommend that you read this article to learn how to remove RSod PC_Locker from your PC and get access to your files.
|Short Description||Locks the screen on the victim’s computer after which may alter data in the Master Boot Record.|
|Symptoms||You can no longer access your computer and you see a screen which states that there is error on your computer.|
|Distribution Method||Spam Emails, Email Attachments, Executable files|
|Detection Tool||See If Your System Has Been Affected by RSod PC_Locker|
Malware Removal Tool
User ExperienceJoin Our Forum to Discuss RSod PC_Locker.Data Recovery ToolWindows Data Recovery by Stellar Phoenix Notice! This product scans your drive sectors to recover lost files and it may not recover 100% of the encrypted files, but only few of them, depending on the situation and whether or not you have reformatted your drive.
RSod PC_Locker – How Did I Get It
The main methods via which these types of screenlockers are infecting computers are several:
- Via malicious e-mail spam messages.
- Via various different forms of files, pretending to be leigitimate.
*** This is a Security Bloggers Network syndicated blog from How to, Technology and PC Security Forum | SensorsTechForum.com authored by Vencislav Krustev. Read the original post at: https://sensorstechforum.com/remove-rsod-pc_locker-red-screenlock-ransomware-pc/
Original Source: https://securityboulevard.com
- Chairman & CEO of G2M.US since 1999. I have worked with computers for more than 20 years and have 10 years of experience as a teacher in this area. I have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering and I have a Master’s Degree in Cyber Security. I'm a Digital Marketing Specialist. I have Postgraduate in Pedagogical Education
- News2018.07.14VPNFilter-affected Devices Still Riddled with 19 Vulnerabilities
- News2018.07.05Online survey company hacked, macOS malware scam and Samsung smart phone users get an unwelcome surprise
- News2018.07.05This Could Be the New iPhone’s Fast Charger
- News2018.07.05BEST PRODUCTIVITY TIPS & TOOLS FOR WEB DESIGNERS